Wednesday 1 August 2012

Yay - a blog post.... finally!

I know.... I know.... MIA again!
Sorry - things have just been a bit mad this summer - lots of working, demo prep and then demos.... adn do you know what...... I have loved every minute of it!
What have you all been up to?
Here is one of my crafty makes from my demos this month. (sorry about the pic but the lighting is terrible tonight)...
 A few close ups for you

The goodies I used are from the latest ranges from the Creativity Essentials from Do Crafts...... I love the pocket watch stamp.
It's great for cards for the men in your life but I wanted to colour it in blue and purple to show that you can make it look very feminine too.
I'm going to be making something similar at my demo this weekend - but this weekend I will be adding some yummy beads from the wonderful Cousins collection..... I'll share next week after the demo...
Off to bed for me soon - got another very busy day tomorrow....
Back again soon.
Happy craftin'
Nikki x

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful calendar, love the stamps, the background looks stunning in the feminine colours, I've not thought of that one hmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous calender Nikki! Loving the image and the fob watches. Beautiful colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, that's pretty! I love that stamp, not got it yet, but do have the butterfly one. What have you usd to colour it?
    I'm surprised you've managed time to blog at all mrs, you're like a wee robot!!!

    Love n hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - it's been a bit mad.... heading to bed soon as tomorrow is even busier! It's a 13hr shift tomorrow! lol...
      I coloured the stamped images with Papermania watercolour pencils.... Hope this helps x
      (the butterfly stamp is beautiful!)

      Delete
  4. Pretty ! Love those stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Nikki and I love that stamp too. a must have in your collection. love the colours you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that stamp when I saw it on Sunday, so I just had to buy the goody bag that it was in! Well it made sense to spend. £15 instead of £5 on one stamp. (didn't it!!!!!) .
    Love what you've done with it too, wouldn't have thought of using these colours, but will now have a play - thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a good idea, I wouldn't have thought of changing the colours for the stamp, fabulous calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Beautiful . Love the colour tones you have used for the stamping , Wonderful creation xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fantastic project Nikki, the colours are gorgeous and that's a great use of the watch stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab calender Nikki, love the images and the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats very stunning, i love the clocks

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow i love it, the colours are especialy pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x