Thursday 16 August 2012

My first trip into You Tube ...

For a long time now I have watched lots of videos on You Tube but never completed one...
Here is my first attempt...... I am still editing it, at some point there will be music and better lighting.... it's a work in progress...



Emma, from the Creativity Club, challenged us all to create a video about why we liked the Creativity Club... this is my take on it...

I plan to ask Santa for a camcorder so I can improve my videos and even do some video tutorials.....
Watch this space!

Happy crafting
Nikki x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant, be a good girl & Santa might bring you that camcorder x (hugs) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nikki, seems that Bob Dylan's influence is still being felt. I'm impressed, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great fun Nikki. You'd better make one of your Santa Please Stop Here signs and keep your fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was'nt already a member nikki, i would join, after seeing your video on YOU Tube xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Nikki .... i do love your facial exspretions . ....Please bring Nikki a camcorder for christmas santa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great video Nikki, hope you get your camcorder! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Nikki- this ism something I have never attempted!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it Nikki it brought a smile to my face this dreary morning. Fingers crossed you the the Camcorder :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! Well done Nikki! Is there anything you can't do???
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x