Monday 20 August 2012

Good luck Ryan

This is another commission card that I have been working on over the weekend (more to follow)....
It's for a little boy, Ryan, who is off to start a new school very soon.
This is the card I created for him....


The owl image is a copyright free image from the internet. I just printed him off and got colouring.....
I gave him googly eyes, well, just because you have too!
I love the way the card turned out.

The sentiment was created on my laptop - inked and then glittered.
It's a great way to add that personal touch - I always love a card that has my name on it!

This week I'm going to take part in some challenges - I'm blog hopping to find some, then I'll create and leave you a link to the blogs so that you can come along and play too!

Happy crafting.
Nikki x


15 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie love the google eyes and those buttons are gorgeous
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card , hope Ryan loves his new school as much as he will love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card , hope Ryan loves his new school as much as he will love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - really cute owl - love those eyes!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card, and a fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card. Im sure he will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Nikki....Good luck Ryan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nikki, love the image and those star buttons are so cute, the whole layout is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki, this is wonderful sweetie!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Nikki, I love the owl digi, the googly eyes are perfect. Your inking and glitter detail are super x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great wee card, love the eyes!!! oh and the buttons!!
    Hugs n stuff.
    Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x