Tuesday 7 August 2012

From this weeks demos...

Wow - work has been a tad manic over the summer - but I have to say I've been loving it.
It has meant there just aren't enough hours in the day to fit everything in though!
Everything starts to go back to normal next week so will be able to blog a lot more then.....

Here are some cards from the demo last weekend.....




I think one of my favourites has been the white embossed one with the butterflies on it.... the only problem is working with white on white is really hard to get a good photo of!
Never mind.... lol... you get the idea.....

Have a great crafty day - whatever you get up to xxx
Nikki x

12 comments:

  1. Great cards Nikki, but I especially like the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the lay out on card no 1 ,
    The image on card 2 is so sweet and the white on white is beautiful . Love all 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, these are all just brill!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Nikki, all different but all great loving the white on white xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three great cards - I like the one with the timepieces.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selection of cards Nikki! Loving them all but my favourite is the first one!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous Nikki,love the white embossed one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous selection of cards Nikki I honestly don't know which I love the best, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! Very different from each other ...and all gorgeous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All gorgeous card, I love the images and colours on the first one and the white on white one is so elegant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great work all so different form bright colour to white on white love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVELY SELECTION OF CARDS.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x