I had a wonderful demo in Howdens, Inverness this weekend. I still have a sore side from laughing so much.
One of the projects I made was this spooky card.......
green, black, orange and white cardstock (I used Papermania textured cardstock)
white alphabet stickers (I used Me To You alphabet stickers)
a fine black pen (I used a Papermania black pen)
parenthesis nesting dies
small circle punches
3d foam pads
How I made it........
1. cut a medium sized parenthesis from green and black cardstock.
2. cut the black with a grass edge (use the above picture for inspiration). Add to the green parenthesis using foam pads.
3. punch out 2 white circles and one green circle.
4. cut the green circle in half and fix into position on top of the white circles. Add to your monster.
5. add detail to your monster using the pen.
6. position your monster to the top half of your card.
7.add your wording to the bottom section of the card.
8. finish your card by adding a pen doodle border to edge of the card.....
Let me know if you make any as I would just love to see them!