Friday 21 October 2011

It's National Heros day....

So who would be your hero?
I know there are many people in my life who I am so lucky to know and who inspire me every day, but there is one person who really is my hero.....
He has inspired me since the day he was born - he turned my life around and was my reason for living.

Whenever the going got (or gets) tough he was the reason I got up to face another day.
My wonderful son!
Kris and I are very very close. He has my mad sense of humor and is as wacky as me too.
I love how independent he is but yet he still tells me every day that he loves me. He's never afraid to give me a cuddle (and I always need a lot of cuddles!).
He has given me strength when I thought there was no more to be had.
We have so much fun together - he is one of my best friends.

So here's to you son.... I am so very proud of you.
You really are a hero to me xxx
Love you lots (like jelly tots!) lol

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post. Lots of love to you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Nikki Love and Hug's to you both.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you made me cry :) in a nice way x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a gorgeous post. Truly beautiful! I'm lucky I have had two heroes in my life. My Dad was the first, a proper Daddies girl I was. To help me get through losing my Hero Daddy, my other hero stepped up to the plate...my lovely Husband, who, if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be the person I am today. Strength, courage, positivity and kindness, I'm blessed!
    Thank you Nikki for marking this occasion,
    lots of love NJ XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x