Friday 14 October 2011

I'm a butterfly

and a very sparkly one at that!!!
Last night I was doing a demo at Dobbies for their charity evening......... they had face painting sooooo......
I just had to get mine done! lol

I have to say that I was the only 'adult' to get done, but anything like that and I'm first in the queue..... lol
I don't think Kris knew where to look - but you'd think after 21 years he would be used to me embarrassing him.....
It was a shame that I had to wash it off, although there is still glitter everywhere!!

Off to Inverness today for the demo there tomorrow.
See you there if you are around.

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Love it Nikki!
    I would've been up there with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too lol looks fabulous hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x