Saturday 17 September 2011

Mid month tutorial over on the Elle blog

This is the tutorial I created for the mid month inspiration over on the Elle Challenge Blog..... Pop on over and join us in the fun!!!
I'd love to see what you create!

 Here is the finished card

 To make the base of this card you will need 3 6"x6" pieces of card that you have scored on the diagonal.
 Cut you 2 pieces of paper 20cm x 20cm - cut them down the diagonal - ink all edges and then fix into position.
 Use this picture as a guide as to how to fix the paper to your card.
 Now we start to fix the base card together - this is step one
 Step 2
 Cut another square of paper 51/2cm x 51/2cm - cut on the diagonal and ink the edges
 Fix these into position on your card as shown above.
 Now it's time to decorate your card front.
I used a little magnet at the side of my card to keep it shut, but you could use a button, ribbon, velcro dots etc.

I hope you liked this tutorial, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your teepees.....
Happy craftin'

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this. I have been looking for a tutorial on this for about 2 jweeks now. Nikki you are genius. By the way did I say I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a tutorial on the green Christmas tree teepee card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x