Thursday 15 September 2011

MIA

Well not really MIA but it does feel like that every so often!!
I think I forget what the world looks like, things get so busy and it's head down and on with the work and then before you know it a week has gone by!!

Anyhooooo, very exciting news on the design front for me.... I have been asked to join the uber talented ladies over on the Sarah Hurley DT.... wow.... how fab is that!!! More on that to follow later....

Here are my cards to show you today....

Both of these cards were made using the birthday range that Do Crafts brought out last month.
It's a pretty range that will do for all ages and both sexes....

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Fabby cards Nikki - love the paper folding - fantastic technique. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x