Monday 13 August 2012

In honour of the Olympics and all our wonderful athletes

Here are a selection of cards I made using the Do Crafts 'Best of British' range.
I love these little bears and the papers in this collection are just great for soooo many projects.
I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics and I am really looking forward to the start of the Paralympics. Only a couple of weeks to go!
I know one of the torch bearers and am really excited about that as well! I will show some photos when I can.
On another note - I had some really good news about a family event today.... I'll need to get making a card for it.... and as soon as I get the ok to share with you all, I will....

Back to the creative board I go.... happy crafting!
Nikki x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Nicki, this is gorgeous, love the image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of cards!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how fab Nikki, love this collection :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous Nikki. I love this range too, the images and the papers are wonderfully British x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy !! what a super collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards Nikki you cant go wrong with forever friends hes a lovely bear and one of my favourites.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab selection of cards Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are gorgeous, I agree I don't think you can go wrong with this adorable bear and the wonderful patriotic trimmings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fabulous Nikki and really depict London and the Olympics too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection of cards Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely selection of cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cards and I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic collection of cards hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x