Thursday 2 August 2012

Getting inky fingers...

I do love stamping - I love most forms of crafting, but I have to be honest.... I always seem to come back to inky fingers and stamping!
I think it's because I just love to colour in!
Both of these cards were made using some of the latest stamps from Do Crafts and they have been coloured by my favourite Papermanis watercolour pencils.
I am really loving them!!!! You can get so many different effects with them.... and it's a lot easier than most people think! They are very forgiving...





It'd been a very busy week for me this week.... Tomorrow I am finishing some of the projects that I will be demoing at the Do Crafts demo in Inkspot, Hamilton on Saturday.
Lots to show you there.... if you can't make it to the demo, I will show you some of them here next week.
Off to bed soon I think.... back again tomorrow.
Nighty night crafters....
Nikki x

13 comments:

  1. What lovely cards Nikki, the watercolours look amazing, they give a great effect. Your christmas one looks lovely, all cold and frosty. Have fun on Saturday.
    Hugs Alison x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Nikki, I especially love the wreath stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very different cards but both equally lovely in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful! Stamping is one of the things I still struggle with but I keep trying :-) love the designs and the colours you have used.
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards Nikki I love your water coloring on them both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 beautiful cards Nikki, I love the icy blues on the second, and that fab and very unusual stamp on the first, both very classy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards Nikki, and the colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby makes x must admit I'm a fan of pencils I prefer the finish if that makes sense lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Nikki, these are gorgeous, I too love my stamping and colouring in too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards hun, lovely christmas scenes, I love the blue one especially, very atmospheric
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fab cads Nikki! I do like getting messy with ink!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x