Monday 27 August 2012

I know for a lot of you, this is the bank holiday weekend and that means trips away and sunshine.... well..... up here in bonnie Scotland, we don't get the bank holiday..... of the sunny weather today - it's freezing and very very wet.... just to be different! lol
A lady at the school I work at saw a card I made for another lady and she wanted one very similar.... This is the card I made (I can show you it now as it's be given)....




 I do like making cards that are a different shape. It's a great way to use up some of that every growing pile of scrap paper that all crafters seem to collect!
Today's plan is
1. answer some of the massive pile of email - check!
2. tidy the kitchen and steam clean the cooker - check! (I love my new steam cleaner!!!!)
3. make a start on my birthday invites for Feb next year - check!
4. take the dogs for a long walk - waiting for the rain to go off....
5. start the samples for this weeks demos - check!

Oh how I do love a list! I just love when you start to see things getting ticked off!
What would you have on your list today?

Have a craft filled day!
Nikki x

18 comments:

  1. Fab card Nikki, very different x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love the shape and the colours
    hugs
    Angela
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki Fab shape and lovely card, wow you are going to be busy love xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card Nikki, I love this layout. The colours, flowers and different trims are all wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this design its fabulous, the colours are just right and i love the flowers, Well done Nikki. Love Lise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Nikki, I love the design and the beautiful colours and flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fond of a list myself Hun lol! Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous, bet the lady will be delighted with it,http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-birthday-card-for-some-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sweetie..... On my list i would have.....
    1.. get the decorators in.
    2.. Tidy my craft room & keep it tidy.
    3.. Finish all my unfinished jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Nikki, love the design. I love lists too, and I've been known to add things that I've already done....just so I can cross them off. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the design and colours. Don`t do lists as I never keep to them lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Nikki xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card love the design and great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design and colours of this card Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic card i love it. i really need to start using my scraps of card lol i love lists too just forget to check them once ive wrote them as they tend to get lost in the mountains in my bedroom lol emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x