Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tick tock

This has got to have been my favourite stamp for the last demo loop over at Do Craft towers...... I love love love it!
I adore the clocks background and I've used it for a lot of projects - both male and female..... all you need to do is change the colour and hey presto! A girly card or a boys card....
The embossing folder is the ruler one from the 'Happy Days' collection.
This was a quick thank you card that I made..

It's back to my normal working hours this week. I can't believe that that's the summer holidays over and now it's all back to normal!
WOW - talk about time flies!
Hopefully the wonderful people at BT have now fixed my phone lines, so everything should be back to normal very soon! It's amazing how just a few days without the techno bits was soooo strange....
Nice in some ways but really horrible in others....
Whatever you are up to today - have fun!
Happy crafting
Nikki x

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colours and the clocks are fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Nikki, great layout, love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the background and the embossed panel and all the distressing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nikki, I love this card, the backing paper is fab, I love the ruler effect, and love the clocks, it's Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Nikki, I love the clock background and the fabulous textures you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Nikki, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. The colour tones are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabby card Nikki. Love these clocks too, not got them yet though but they're on the list!!
    Really like how versitile it is. This works really well.
    Hugs n stuff Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great male card Nikki. I love the layout, the embossing and what you've done with the stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - great images and colour.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Nikki, it's great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x