Sunday 25 October 2015

OHS - The Rose

Oak House Studio has a beautiful range of stamps and inks.... for the next couple of cards I used their rose stamp..... and of course a selection of their inks.
 The background for this card is created using the rubber on the end of a pencil..... dip it into your ink and then 'stamp' it over your card...... If you stamp it 2 or 3 times then you get different shades of the ink...... I love this technique and use it time and time again....

 The background for this card was created by swiping my ink pad across the card front.
I've coloured the rose by 'painting' with the inks...... and then added some glitter for some extra sparkle...

I loved using the inks to create backgrounds.... I made quite a few backing papers too....
More about them on another post!

Today is a tidy up and put things away morning so I can squeeze in some making and crafting later on.....

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are...
Nikki x

5 comments:

  1. Another great little set of cards Nikki! Love how versatile these are!
    Great colour too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Nikki, I love this rose stamp ... it's one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki your cards are stunning those stamps are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Nikki. Lovely stamp and loving the backgrounds. Simple but very effective.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x