Sunday 4 October 2015

45 years..... Wow!

4 days in a row.... well this is now starting to become a habit!
Here is the card I wanted to share with you today.

I was asked to create a card for a very special anniversary - 45 years!
Wow!!!
It was an honour to do it!
 I loved creating this card, lots of sparkle, gems and buttons - what's not to love!

Congrats to that very special couple!!!

On a crafty note, I will have some very exciting news to share with you all this coming week - well I'm uber excited about it.......
I'm really looking forward to the month that it will bring.... inky fingers coming my way!

Perfect timing for the colder weather and the dark nights drawing in...... crafty time to be spent in the studio...... me in my happy place....... so watch this space.

Whatever you are up to this week, have fun, laugh lots and get creating!
Happy crafting

Nikki x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki this is a gorgeous anniversary card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nikki. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gorgeous Nikki!
    I love the colours & all the sparkle!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x