Saturday 3 October 2015

Claying around.....

Go me! 3 days posting in a row....... lol......
Today I wanted to share some of my polymer clay makes with you.
I've loved all things 'Borrower' since I was a little girl, so fairy and Borrower doors have been getting made for a long time.
But a few years ago I started making 'Angel doors' they are little doors, made in white (sometimes with a little colour too). They go in your home and are a connection to a loved one who is no longer here on the Earth but is in Heaven.
I've made a few for Angel babies, friends, family and partners. Everyone is very special to me.
Here are 2 that I made over the summer,

 Then there is the other side to playing with clay..... I love making little critters....... I've got so many ideas of things I want to make and do, just need to the extra 24 hours a day to be able to do it all.....


Clay is a fantastic medium to create with and can be used for sooooo many different styles of projects.
I've got some more Angel doors to make this week (hopefully my hand gets better soon to allow me to do some crafting).... then it will be time to start with the Christmas gifts and decorations...... need to at least make a start on them!
Have a crafty day, whatever you are getting up to.

Happy crafting
Nikki x


1 comment:

  1. I love your little doors, they'll mean the world to the recipients! Love the other little critters too! The colours are gorgeous, so bright & cheery! Hope the hand is feeling a wee bit better!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x