Friday 16 October 2015

3d creativity

So, a lot of the time when I create I create cards or papercraft items..... this time I wanted to share with you some 3d creativity that doesn't have any paper featured on it at all!

Here are the projects I wanted to share with you,
The first project that I created for a friend...... she is mad about Tigger....


I think every room in my house will sparkle with this glitter for months! This was a lot of fun to make though, just a little time consuming as I had to wait for the glues to set and dry between every layer.
She was over the moon with it, so I guess that's the main thing.

Here is my second project to share..... great for all kids or big kids. It's really effecting and can be tailed for whatever colour you want to use.


This was great fun too - I'll be making more of these using some additional embellishments etc, great base for a 3d project.
For the moment  though, it's hanging in my studio.

I've been busy creating over the last few weeks - some wedding samples using the lastest wedding range from Do Crafts and I've been lucky enough to create some of the DT samples for Oak House Studio. They will be showing you lots of fabby inks and stamps when they appear on Hochanda next week.
I'll be sharing those samples with you over the next few weeks.....

Until then..... happy Friday - have a craft filled weekend!
Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Nikki, These are fabulous just love Tigger. Love the crayon technique to.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki these creations are stunning. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Nikki! Tigger looks fantastic on his glass!
    Love the crayon art too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Dawn. Love the glass.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both amazing projects Nikki, I especially love the canvas with the crayons, totally love it, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x