Monday 12 October 2015

80th celebrations

Today the card I want to share with you all is a commission card that I did a few months ago.
It had to have a gift on it, pinks and purples and flowers.....
This is what I came up with...

 Aunt Sadie loved it!
Phew, glad I got the design right.....
Sometimes it's really hard to work out what to do, especially when you don't know the person that the card is for.... so it's really rewarding when you get the feedback that the person loves what you have created.
I've been busy getting inky fingers over the weekend..... working with the fantastic inks from Oak House Studio..... I am loving their inks and stamps - great quality!!!!!
The bits I am working on are for their show on Hochanda.....
I'll share them with you as soon as I can.....

Have fun, whatever you are up to.
Happy crafting

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nikki! I'm so glad Auntie Sadie loved it!
    I always worry when I'm asked to make a card & not given too many clues about what they want! lol
    Can't wait to see the Hochanda stuff!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nikki.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x