Thursday 8 October 2015

A4 for Ava

The card that I am sharing with you today is one that I made for a friend a while ago.
She wanted the card for a special little lady in her life.

I think Ava felt very special when she saw the card had been made just for her!


I love adding a little bit of bunting to fun cards like this.... makes a huge difference to the finished card.

I always love creating projects for people who I know appreciate it.
I love it when I get something hand crafted....

Busy couple of days here at crafty towers..... hopefully, lots to show you very soon.

Nikki x


3 comments:

  1. Hello Nikki, Such a beuatiful card and love the cute image. The bunting looks fabulous as well.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Nikki. Such a cute image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a first birthday Nikki! I bet she loved that it was nearly as big as her too!
    Hope you're recovering well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x