Thursday 13 June 2013

Woo hoo....

Finally starting to see the wood for the trees again.... (well until the next kit arrives that it)...
Do you ever feel that sometimes you would just like to get off the roundabout for a while......?

Hey ho... Over the next few days I am going to show you some commission cards that I have been working on this week.
Today the card is for a Mum who will be turning 70.

Out came the Kanban and Hunkydory kits this week - I've not played with them for a while so it was good to have a rake through them again.... the only downside was that I was up til after 1 this morning doing the whole 'ooh I forgot I had that......' lol.. Had to get up at 5 just to make sure I finished them!

Back to the card,
Here it is.....

 And a few close ups for you


I find it difficult when you are designing a card for someone who you have never met and you really know nothing about them.....
Off to work this afternoon.......
But I'll be back tomorrow with another one to show you - thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing.

Nikki x

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog's header, that's a great name for your blog. Lovely card you made. Hope the mum loves it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the colours and that cake.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Nikki and lovely pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think that the mum who receives this will be really pleased with it - lovely card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Great cake & lovely colours x
    PS... i'm always saying "I forgot i had that" I think all crafters must do the same xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Nikki! Very pretty & I'm sure it will be adored!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and colors love the design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x