Friday 28 June 2013

Ahoy there.....

This was a very popular card at my demos in the last loop..
 The little knot on the card is called a sailors knot - it's easy to do when you know how.... so I will get around to doing a tutorial for you if you want one. Just let me know....
Today I am getting creative with the new goody box from Do Crafts - Christmas is a coming!
Have a great crafty day - I hope your weather is better than ours..

Mind you, the rain pouring outside means it's a perfect crafting day inside!
Nikki x

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Nikki, no wonder it went down well at your demos!
    Looking forward to seeing your next lot of Xmas projects!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant image, lovely colours and superb knot!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the beach huts!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgreous card hun, love the beach huts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have a very soft spot for beach huts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great summer seaside card. Great depth to the card and gorgeous bold colours.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and so prefect for this time of year, now if we could just find the sunshine it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card....I'm like Kathy above, I love beach huts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x