Sunday 2 June 2013

My demo desk

I am often asked by people who can't attend demos what my desk looks like at a demo....... (referring to the mess I think! lol).
So I thought I would do you a little blog post on one of my demo desks.
Now each demo is different.... at some you have loads of space and you might even have another table for samples - this is rare though...
Sometimes I have done my demo from a table the size of and A4 piece of paper.... now that one was a challenge.... but I did it!
The table I am showing you today is from the demo that I did in Inkspot in Hamilton a few weeks ago...

This was a card making demo that included some bead work and some pc demos too - it's amazing how much you can pack into 2 days of demos....
Here are a couple of close ups of a few of the projects....




What creative things have you been up to over the past few days?
I am working on some more tutorials at the moment that will hopefully be ready to share with you all very soon.
I'm off to Do Crafts land in the morning...... I might even try and do a blog post on my travels......
Back soon.....

Nikki x

7 comments:

  1. Great collection of cards, especially love the nautical one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection of cards Nikki it's so hard to choose a favourite, I just love them all hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lot of cards Nikki, i bet you love doing your demo`s....even more when you get more space lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little cards as always Nikki, not been to any of your demos in such a long time! I always learn a little something!
    Have fun in Do Crafts land!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous hun, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x