Friday 21 June 2013

A little black and white

Well what can I say, when the techno stuff is working - yay..... but when it all decides to fail on me...... help!
So the printer wouldn't talk to the old laptop - the new laptop couldn't talk to the printer as I can't find the disk...... and even if I had it I have been warned windows 8 and the kodak printer are not a match in heaven.... so in stepped Dawn, one of my fabby dt - who printed me an image or two so I could at least create my Crafting Cafe post.......
Now my new phone isn't sending emails or loading pics onto my pc..... so my WOW post this weekend will not be on time....

Oh the joys..... as i said - love it when it all works....

Back to card I wanted to share with you today...... this is the card that I made for the challenge over on the Crafting Cafe.....

 Pop on over and join in the challenge.... there is a wonderful prize to be won and having a challenge to follow is great fun!


Another card I wanted to show you is this one....

This card went to a special little boy who turned 9 today. Adam - happy birthday, your auntie Nikki loves you loads xxx

Whatever you are doing over the weekend - have fun.
Happy crafting,
Nikki x
(I will be sharing a tutorial with you next week..... luckily the photos are all ready to go!) x

14 comments:

  1. Two great cards - love the tiger one!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 lovely cards Nikki love the scene in the 1st & cute tiger in the 2nd xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, love black and white it always looks striking, love the tiger too.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic cards Nikki!
    I love the simple lines of the Scottish Castle & the tiger i just adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards hun and seeing the tiger gives me a fab idea for a card .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards the black n white is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 Gorgeous cards love the first one hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great contrast in cards love them both hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very different but lovely cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards Nikki... I love them both hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both gorgeous cards! Love the lil lion x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first card is very elegant and the second such fun. Hope all your printer/computer woes are sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x