Saturday 15 June 2013

Last of the latest commission

These are the last from the commission order that I have been sharing with you.
The order was for an anniversary card - as I didn't know who it was for I thought I would make two and then let the sender pick the one she wanted.
Much easier than just trying to work it out myself.


Today has been a mad one here - I had the demo in Craftworld.
A massive thank you to all the lovely people who came to see me and thank you so much for the lovely emails that I have been sent. It's really nice to know that you enjoyed the demo and took a lot away from it.
Thank you for making my demo so much fun!

Tonight I think will be an earlier one for me and tomorrow I have a list as long as my arm of things to catch up on.... although I might end up doing none of them! lol

Nikki x


13 comments:

  1. very beautiful Nikki.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both beautiful Nikki, but my favourite is the two birds on the branch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love the top card
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - love bunting and birds! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds are so very cute! I do love birds. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie, i'm glad your demo went well, your cards are so pretty, I bet it was a hard choice choosing one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous makes Nikki xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both lovely, love the top one xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful anniversary cards you have made
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both gorgeous cards Nikki. Think the first one is my fave as I love the two little birds. Great colours too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x