Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shades of one

I challenged some ladies last month to get creative with shades of one colour to create a card...... this is what i created to help them get inspired.
I love making these tiny owls - and they are perfect just to pop into an aperture.

 A couple of close ups for you .....


I love this embossing folder, it's a Do Crafts one. In fact everything on the card is Do Crafts..... lol
The layout for this card is so easy to adapt and could be used for any theme....
6 months today until Christmas...... maybe I will make some Christmas cards up using the same layout.

Out and about today and then work tonight - it's the All Stars end of term BBQ.... looking forward to that one.

Have a fab day, whatever you are doing.
Nikki x

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic Nikki! I love your little owls! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 6 months til Christmas - aaah!
    This is a lovely card Nikki - am working on an owl download at present - yours are just sooo cute!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have chosen and those tiny owls are super - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layout of half circles cut out and twine wrapped round it. I'll be taking this idea to my next card making session of demo samples. Thank you for the inspiration Nikki.
    I agree the owls are very cute too.
    TD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little owls peeping out. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Nikki. Those owls are so cute and love the embossing.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little owl is just tooooo darn cute!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the owls so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Nikki. The owls are too cute. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea, such a great card you have created
    Thanks for sharing with us on the Crafty Bloggers Network Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x