Wednesday 12 June 2013

A little bit MIA

sorry about that..... things have been hectic here to say the least - lots to show you soon though as I have been busy creating away.

Here is a little sneaky peek of a card I have just created.
I can't show you the rest at the moment as it is a commission card that has yet to find it's way to it's new home.
One of the things I have been very busy with is starting on the samples for Do Crafts for the next loop... I've not got my own kit yet though.....
Here comes Christmas....... there are some fabby non Chrimbo things heading your way to...
Watch this space as you might see some of the new things popping up over the next week or two...

Back to creating for me.....
I'll be back very soon with some projects to show you....

Happy crafting
Nikki x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x