Friday 1 February 2013

Today I think we should all...



I love this..... think it could be my new logo on a few t-shirts! lol

There is a brand new challenge blog that goes live today - our very own Crafting Cafe now has a challenge blog..... Woop! Woop!, very exciting..... Come on over and visit us!
There are some wonderful challenges coming your way and lots of great prizes too....
You will find us HERE!
It would be great if you could pop over and say hi....

Here is the card that I wanted to share with you today - I will have this to show you at my demo tomorrow (Pop on over to Mayfield Garden Centre in Kelso and say hi if you are in the area, it would be great to see you..... but be warned! They have a fabby shop that is full of lots of crafty yummy stuff!)



I created it using the x-cut nesting dies.... the body and head are made from circles and the ears are from the butterfly die..... The trunk and grass I just did freehand.
I thought this would be great fun for the kiddies in your life - I plan to add a kite or balloon on a string wrapped around his trunk..... The birthday message, age or name will go on that.....

Hope you have a very crafty day.... remember to pop on over to the Crafting Cafe blog to add the link to your project.... you have to be in it to win it!

Nikki x

11 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Nikki, such a clever idea. It gave me a real chuckle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and will be loved as a demo tomorrow i'm sure.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network - DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh This is such a cutie hun...I love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super idea Nikki and made me smile.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, so funny, great card
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card, hope the demo went well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this card Nikki, love it hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab and cute Nikki. Great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x