Sunday 17 February 2013

Kris turns 23

Oh my goodness!
Were on earth has all the time gone... How did I get to the stage I have a 23 year old son, it was just yesterday that he was a tiny little baby in my arms.

Well today is Kris's birthday - I am so very proud of the wonderful man he has become.
He is so kind and thoughtful.

Here is the card I made for him today....

  

Here are a couple of photos I took of him with the number balloons I bought him.......
I do love a balloon or 2.... hee hee hee



Now I'm off to fill the house with more balloons and banners....... well - you just have to don't you? lol

Whatever you are doing today - have a fab day!

Nikki x

13 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Nikki, the cogs are perfect with the delightful topper.
    Happy Birthday to Kris, I hope you both have fun celebrating x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely card. You are right it is scary where the years go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....Balloons and card are great. My Chris turns 21 in July so I think I might just get him balloons too. Then he can suck the helium and end up with a sore throat. lol Happy Birthday again to Kris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love all those little cogs! Just been working with some of those myself! Happy Birthday Kris!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Wellington card Nikki! Hope your son had a great birthday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun. Bet he loved it. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Kris. Loving the card Nikki. Hope you have a super weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and love those balloons!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this card Nikki, great idea to use the cogs. Hope Kris enjoyed his birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Nikki - love all the elements. Hope Kris had a good birthday too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x