Friday 8 February 2013

Friday feeling..

Hello campers..... how are you all today... plans for the weekend?
I will be off in Letham Crafts tomorrow, I just love love love that shop!
It's a real life Aladdin's cave. I love it! Jam packed full to te roof top of everything a crafter couple ever want!
Today I wanted to show you a couple of quick mens cards - people always seem to struggle with these type of cards.
These are a couple of cards that I made this loop using the spots and stripes paper.
I'd love to hear what you think...


I thought the pocket on the bottom card would be a great place to pop in a voucher for that special man in your life.
Right..... bags need packed so I'd better get on with it! lol
If you are near Letham tomorrow, mke sure you pop in and say hello..... taste some of Bill's wonderful baking.... hmmmmmmmm yum yum
I'll be back after the demo to let you know how it goes and to show you some more of my samples.
Nikki x

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant - totally unique, have never seen that design before

    Claire x
    (DT-crafty bloggers network)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Nikki! Perfect for the gentlemen in your lives ladies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea just perfect for the men in our life x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Nikki...I love them both hun
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB cards such a great idea. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been too long since i last visited. Just had a scroll down your wall and what FAB creations.. Im SOOOO gonna try that rose NOW!!! and your MUM card is AMAZING.. one to try for sure...
    Looking forward to see more. Good luck with your demo tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards, I particularly love the papers you have chosen for both of these. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papers that I have used are the latest collection from Do Crafts. Spots and Stripes - it's the new capsule collection.

      Delete
  8. Very different Nikki, love them both. Great papers fab idea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great cards Nikki. The tie and pocket are super ideas for men's cards. Have a wonderful crafty demo day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my what super, and very different, men's cards, love the first one especially, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Nikki, and I have yet to get to Letham craft shop, have heard so many good things about it too, sometimes I wish I still lived in Dundee, LOL, enjoy your demos xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. O wow what a fantastic idea fir fathers day or a birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea for mens cards,very original, nice to see, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great men's cards, Nikki. Love this idea and the papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards love the ties
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x