Monday 11 February 2013

Birthday scraps

Hi everyone...
I had a wonderful demo this weekend at Letham Crafts, I always love to visit their shop.
It's an amazing Aladdins cave full to the rafters with all the crafty goodness that you could imagine.
Here are a couple of cards I made using up some scraps of paper.... I really like these cards and think I will make some more with my scraps....

Are you on Facebook? If you are I have a page - you can find it over here.....
I'd love it if you stopped by and said hello!

I'm off to put away some more of my kit... not long now until the new one arrives..... exciting times...
I love when this next kit arrives - it normally comes on my birthday, so is just like getting an extra prezzie!

Back soon with some more to show you,

Till then, happy crafting...
Nikki x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, now tell me are the candles made from a template or free hand please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candles are free hand - simple triangles and then a little flame.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous cards Nikki and a great idea for using scraps. I love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever ....and a brill way to use the scraps as well...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Nikki and a great way of using scraps, hun, I so want to get to Letham Crafts, I have heard so much about it, but each time I go further east I get stuck in Dundee, LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, and as Andree says, great way to use up your scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards,love the designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Nikki...fab idea for using scraps :) and I love the design too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards and such a great idea. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both, great colour combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards, those candles are great as is the design
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun cards Nikki love this idea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x