Friday 15 February 2013

Tick tick tick...

Time just seems to be flying in this year.
Today I have spent quite a lot of time making a special card that I needed for this weekend - I can't share it with you yet, but as soon as I can, then I will! lol (look out for my post on Sunday).
For the crafty makes today, I wanted to share with you some more of my demo cards from the last loop -


All 3 of these cards have been created using some of the dies that Do Crafts have brought to you - i have a fantastic collection of these building now.
(and just wait til you see the ones that they have heading your way over the next year!!!!)....
I will be showing you some more projects with the build a scene dies over the next week or so.... I love all the things you can do with them.....
If you have created any projects with them, leave me a link in the comments section - I would love to see what you have created.

Be back soon with some more projects to show you...

Nikki x


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards, I love the die cuts in the last card, the colours work great together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection of cards Nikki. The new dies are fabulous fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards, especially love the butterfly one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of cards Nikki...I especially love the beautiful butterfly card hun
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection of card Nikki and they really showcase how you can use the dies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selection of cards Nikki, I really love the butterfly and balloon one's, but they are all great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely assortment of cards showcasing those dies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Cards Nikki - glad you are feeling better. I love those build a scene dies; definitely got to get me some of those! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, I love the dies in the last one
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, these are amazing!!
    You've made me want some of these dies now.. lol..
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. xoxo
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x