Tuesday 17 April 2012

Michael Powell

Now when I was at the NEC a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to meet this very talented man.
I love love love his cross stitch (I now have a couple that I must get time to put together!).... and I was over the moon to get the chance to work with his wonderful designs in papercrafting. (Just wait til you see the set that will be getting launched next month!!!!! - ssshhhhh it's a secret though - wonderful beach huts and lighthouses)...
Over the next couple of days I will be showing you some of the finished samples that were shown on create and craft today.
I hope you like them.
Here are my cards for today....




 I just love the quirky lines and the fact that the images are so good they look amazing even when they are done in shades of one colour.
I'll be back with some more to show you all tomorrow.
Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, How are you doing, it's a while since I saw you demoing in Ayr? I saw these stamps on C&C today and really liked the quirkiness of the images. Spotted them in Dobies, Ayr, at the weekend so they seem to be readily available - might just treat myself to one or two :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so lovely. My favourite is the 2nd one as I love the way you have separated the picture. . I love Michael Powell and my mum and I were very excited he has stepped into the world of cardmaking. Have yet to get any though. Can't wait to see more you do. Love Bex xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x