Sunday 1 April 2012

April's 'Ultimate Blog Challenge'

I've signed up to take part in the ultimate blog challenge for April - why don't you come on over and join us!!!
Every day you get sent a blog post reminder, along with lots of helpful hints and tips for keeping your blogging fresh and up to date.
I'm looking forward to taking part and bringing you lots of new projects and tutorials along the way.
I have the ideas all ready to go..... 30 days worth! lol
So for today, here is the card I wanted to share with you..................
This card is made using one of the wonderful Micheal Powell prints from Do Crafts.
He is such a talented artist (and a wonderful man as well!).
I love his quirky images and just wait til you see all the stuff Do Crafts are bringing out with him over the year..... I am so excited about working with it all.....
The little flowers are created using a Do Crafts mini punch. When you have punched out the flowers, give them some life by embossing the petals.
What craftyness have you been up to today?

Nikki x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nikki, love these images too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his stuff, and your colouring is great. Lovely card. Looking forward to seeing the rest of April posts. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these images too and your card is fab, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I too am a big fan of his work. The details in his work is amazing! I am so glad you are joining me in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. It will be fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x