Friday 13 April 2012

Colour wheels

A lot of people tell me that they struggle with knowing how to put colour together when they are creating a papercrafting project...
Well have a look over here....
I love playing with the colour wheel on this site.

But here are a few that you can print off and always have close to hand for times that you are stuck and don't have the computer to hand...

I hope they help.
Opposite colours on the wheel always work well together and the colours either side of your main colour work as well.....

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Nikki, just bookmarked the site, it's going to help me a lot because I am one who struggles and the dragons are no help at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki....Will go to this site later and bookmark it. xxxAnd I like my crafty friend above find that Dragon's are no help at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these Nikki it will be handy to have them printed out and in the craft cupboard with all my papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! I often wonder if I've got it right! Even though it looks okay to me!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this hun very helpful, I am off to have a look at the site now
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog! Thx for posting this neat link and the printable colour wheels. That link is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x