Saturday 14 May 2011

You're a star

Well this is take 2 with this post!
All my posts that I was working on the other day have now vanished - so it might take me a while to redo them all... so not a happy bunny when I found that one out this morning!!!

Oh never mind....
The card I wanted to show you this morning is this one............
The brick effect behind the little Tatty Teddy is made using a Tim Holtz embossing folder and some Kraft card. Once embossed all you do is drag an ink pad (brown) all over and the raised section then looks shaded.
I really like the effect that this has given.
I'll be back soon with a tutorial ...

Happy crafting
Nikki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x