Tuesday 24 May 2011

White on white

My card for today is another Do Crafts one....
I loved creating this clean and simple design.
I embossed the base card and then attached a sentiment from the female sentiment collection (available from all Do Craft stockists) I used 3d pads to add some more depth.
I really like these sentiments, I think the verse here is really nice.
To finish off the card I added some white rose buds and then some white flowers, leaves and ferns. The centre of the flowers are adhesive pearls.
It gives a very elegant look.
Next I am going to try this kind of design with another colour - but again just one colour..... this could become very addictive!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x