Sunday 8 May 2011

Black and blue

The wonderful world of Tatty Teddy and Me To You has now hit the shops in papercrafting items!!!
This little chap is sooo easy to use and fab for any occasion. There will be lots of samples of this range coming on the blog.......
I've called this one black and blue as those are the colours I've used.
Sometimes it's nice just to have a couple of colours rather than lots.
Yesterday I had a very very busy demo at Millers in Glasgow, thank you to all of you who came by to say hello.
Tatty Teddy, Tulip and the goody bag were all very popular.
I always get a buzz from crafting and when you get to share it with like minded people that makes it even better!
I'll be back there in 4 weeks, so pop the date into your diary and come on over and say hello...

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x