Thursday 26 May 2011

Sealed with a kiss x

My project for today is a very emotional one for me.
As some of you will know (and some of you may not as I normally keep this blog for crafty things...) my husband, David, died 2 years ago today. He was the grand old age of 39 and his death was very unexpected.
So for today I thought I would post a scrapbook page that I have made.
I know this picture of it is not the best, but you get the idea of what the page looks like.
I really enjoyed making the page - there are so many happy memories from that day.
The base of the page is kraft card - I am really loving that card stock! and the embellishments are made from coredinations cardstock. All of this is available from your local Do Crafts stockist.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x