Sunday 15 May 2011

Elle - Mid month tutorial

Over on the Elle challenge blog there is a wonderful tutorial for a fabby little gift bag....... come on over and play along, we would love to see what you create!
Here is the gift bag that I created...
and here are a few close ups..
It's a great idea, creating your own little gift bag - that way you can always have one to match your papers or card.
And it just finishes off your prezzie.

Whatever you are doing today - have fun!!!! I'm off out to spend the day with my Mum. We're going to be doing some girlie shopping - something unheard of for me, so I might need to just pop into a craft shop or buy a few tools just to balance it all out!

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Nikki :0)

    I hope you had a nice day with your mum
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x