Sunday 28 August 2011

A great challenge for you all......

Over on Cli's blog she has a box challenge at the moment.
The template and tutorial is here....... I love love loved working with this and had a lot of fun creating the box... I think I decorated it with paper to within an inch of it's life!

This is what I did.....






I even decorated the candle.
What a great gift to give someone - they will really feel special with this interesting box.
I'd love to see what you create too.... leave me a comment and I'll pop on over to your blog to have a look.

Happy craftin'
Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. this is lovely,what a great pressie
    petra from daisydoofashions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...beautiful...^__^
    i like it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, my favourite colour is purple so I love it even more! A great entry to the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x