Wednesday 17 August 2011

Flutterbies

These are some of the cards made for the Create & Craft show last week.
I loved getting inky fingers and playing with the stamps and papers.

Again these photos are not the clearest! I sooooooo got the lighting wrong, that and the fact I took the pics with my mobile phone.......
I must hunt out my camera and start using that again I think.....
So sorry about the quality of pics, I would take them again but I no longer have the cards - they are all down at Ideal World or Do Crafts head office........


Woo hoo - just founds the camera.... now were did I put that camera lead...........

Be back soon with some more to show you....
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x