Tuesday 2 August 2011

Christmas Past

The new pick of the day launch on Ideal World and Create & Craft is a fab set of 3 dvd's from Do Crafts. Along with some yummy goodies at fab value....
Here are the samples that I made for the show.....



As you can see I made a few! lol.
As I made so many, what I have done is to pick out a few to show you in more detail over the next few days... I thought that was better than showing you them all as we might still have been here at Christmas!!
It was a lovely kit to work with and there was some wonderful stuff.
I was in my element with all the glittery things and the ribbon - how I love love love ribbon!!!

Be back soon with some more to show you...
Happy craftin'
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x