Tuesday 9 August 2011

Elle Challenge

Over on the Elle blog there is a new challenge this week - sorry that I am a bit late this week, but this past weekend has been very very busy!

Here is the card I made for the challenge......

The challenge this time around it use layers.... I had a lot of fun making this card...... come on over to the Elle blog and join in the fun with us.

I sent this card to a very good friend of mine who just happens to have a birthday today..... Happy birthday Cli...... Yesterday was a birthday for another very good friend of mine too!!! (sorry I forgot to take a piccy of her card but yes I did make and send her one).... Happy birthday Chris for yesterday....

Back to making more samples for this weeks demo - I'll be at Craftworld in Hillington if you happen to be passing pop in and make sure you say hello.

Happy craftin

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x