Thursday 10 January 2013

Love is...

Every now and then you make a card and are totally blown away but how it is received...
I made this card and thought it was ok....... but put it onto my Do Crafts gallery and was amazed at all the lovely comments that people left.
They all seemed to really like it - thank you to everyone who left a comment on the gallery (I do read them all and it's lovely to read such wonderful comments).
This is the card
 a few close ups for you ....


These are the new range of laser cut cards from Do Crafts, you can see in the close up just how textured they are.
I have great fun with the Artisite inks. Inky fingers = happy Designer! lol
The paper in the background is from the Spots & Stripes collection - I used this with the leaf punch too.

Let me know what you think.....
right hi ho... hi ho... it's off to work I go....... lol


Thank you to all of you for coming to visit my blog and for taking the time to comment too..... watch this place for a Crafting Cafe blog hop and also some blog candy that will be happening next month!

Happy craftin;
Nikki x

16 comments:

  1. Ohhh it's really pretty! I bet everyone is trying to get into Valentines mood now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Nikki xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning .....So elegant . Beautifully embellished xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you got a lot of comments...it's beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! I can see why it was soooooo well received!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful card Nikki and I love the flower bouquets. I love the texture of these cards too, and they look fabulous coloured up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I likey . I will be stealing this idea for my demo:-) and pretending its all my idea !! No not really, I will tell them it's posted by you on gallery :-). ( then tell them you copied me ) No no , ha ha dastardly laugh !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Nikki ...... so tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki what a gorgeous card, love the design and gorgeous color xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a gorgeous card Nikki, I hadn't thought about inking them up. The flowers are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Nikki, this is just fabulous, not surprised that you got a lot of comments for this one, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nikki this is stunning....I love your choice of colours and the layouts fab too chick
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so beautiful and elegant, I love the paper and the way you have placed the gems and flowers is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x