Wednesday 2 January 2013

A little bird......

or two!
And not a card to be found...... Today I wanted to show you a couple of my little friends who will be coming with me to my demos over the next couple of weeks.....
 Little blue is made with some of the felt from the new felt bundle that Do Crafts have brought out this month.
Hoolet is made from some of the fabric fat quarters that Do Crafts have brought out this month as well.
I have to say I loved working with both of the sets of material.

It was nice to play with something different......
But I am loving making my samples cards for the loop as well - more on that one tomorrow....

There are lots of different goodies that are heading to your local Do Crafts stockist as we speak - take your pennies when you go and visit! lol....

I'll be back again tomorrow with a card to show you - also I will have news of a DT call that you might be interested in.... watch this space!

Nikki x

6 comments:

  1. Love them both Nikki may have to try the little bird but so jealous I didnt get the stripped material xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects. Love the owl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Nikki!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous little birds Nikki, the felt is lovely to play with x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous I love the bird He's so cute Nikki. Happy new year beautiful and I hope it brings you everything you want. Love Lise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are to cute, love the owl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x