Monday 21 May 2012

A very special person....

my Mum..... she is so very special - she is always there and always has been.....
Never judging and always listening...
If I have been half the parent that she has then I have done a wonderful job!
She has been my rock when I have needed her and would drop everything to be with any of us.
One of the things I consider myself so lucky for, is that more than a Mum.... she is also a friend x
With this in mind, this is a card I made..

 
 
I am loving all the sun this week....perhaps I am not getting as much papercrafting donw... but the garden is looking great and I am getting loads of vitamin d if nothing else....
What are you up to with all this sunshine...?

Keep an eye out on my blog.... there's a blog candy for my blogoversary....... not long now....
Nikki x


11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card... the flowers seem to flow.... i've just bought some Boofles.... Your Mum is lucky having such a talented daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card your mum must be very proud of you too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this is fantastic Nikki. I love the colours and shape of this card. I'm sure your Mum is grateful for your appreciation and thinks the world of you too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nikki Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki, lovely card and such a beautiful tribute to your wonderful mum. It's always a bonus when you can say your mother is your best friend. I've been out topping up my vitamin D reserves too - it has been just too lovely to stay indoors :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous hun, love the papers and the fold and I am sure that your mum will love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's such a cute character and I love those flowers. A lovely card xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nikki :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nik, this is stunning. Your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Nikki, your Mum will love it I'm sure x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x