Wednesday 26 May 2010

Purple flower

I am just lorrrvin the Henbury Lane collection from Do Crafts at the moment.
All my fav shades of purple (there really just can't be enough purple in the world as far as I am concerned!).
My other love at the mo is the nesting shapes and my big shot!

I really am a very lucky girl getting to play with such wonderful stuff.

Last weekend was just mad for me - the weather was sooooooooooooo hot and both of my demos where in garden centres, so I melted away!!! lol
I did get to meet some really nice crafters and as usual had a ball.
Thank you to everyone who came and kept me company.

More cards will follow later this week - hopefully if I have done the schedule thing properly then you will get to see a different project every day.
Happy craftin'

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x