Thursday, 6 May 2010
This card is made using the Craft Planet activity pack, a blank white card, black paper and some pink coredinations cardstock.
1. Cut a rectangle from the pink card and sand the edges. Layer this onto black paper and trim, making sure you leave a little border all around the edge.
2. Fix this into position on the card.
3. Draw a frame around the whole of the card.
4. Add the foam circles, making sure that you go over the edges of the pink card.
5. Doodle details onto each of the cirlce.