Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fun with the children

Sometimes, as a Designer we are challenged to do things out of our comfort zone.
And, often, when we do work outwith our normal comfort zone, we actually find out that we like it! lol

Just recently I have had to design some projects with Craft Planet items - these are designed with children in mind (but that is children of ALL ages!).

Here are some of the things I came up with......





I always enjoy working with children when they are creating. They have none of the fear that sometimes we have as adults.
Over the next few days I will show you some more of the projects I made.

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. I love the tiger one....can you show how you did the fold please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x