Saturday 3 January 2015

A challenge and a half!

Late last year one of my friends set me a crafty challenge..... she wanted a birthday card for her 12 year old son (ok no challenge there I thought), it had to feature roller coasters (still ok about that..... that should be easy enough) and it HAD to be 3d (thanks for that one!!!!! thinking cap on).....

I knew what I wanted to do, just had to get the idea in my head out onto the card.....

I was so pleased that it worked first time...

This was the card that I made for him....





I was really happy with the way it turned out.....
What crafty plans do you have for the coming month?

I'm enjoying just chilling at the moment..... got a crafty studio to finish sorting out...
Happy crafting

Nikki x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki how clever ....Fabby card I would think you and the recipient will be delighted xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic! You've really captured the sense of motion. He must love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki this is a fantastic card. Ideas in my head never quite work out. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea and the layout is just perfect. I bet he adored this card ... as much as 12 year old boys do ..lol
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job you did. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x